- Omega-3 DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies.
- Fortified with essential minerals to help build strong bones.
- Enriched with antioxidants to help develop a strong immune system.
- Builds strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken and egg.
Proactive Health™ Smart Puppy Dry Dog Food Chicken and Whole Grains Recipe
IAMS Smart Puppy Dry Dog Food is made with real ingredients. Our kibble recipe starts with farm-raised chicken and includes wholesome grains. Plus, our quality, easily digestible ingredients provide your puppy with strong immune support, healthy skin and coat, and strong bones. Best yet? Omega-3 DHA makes your puppy even smarter and more trainable. Look for the IAMS difference.
Available in the following sizes
- 3.18 kg
- 6.80 kg
- 13.6 kg
- 3787 kcal ME/kg
- 399 kcal ME/Cup
Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Carrot, Salt, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide) Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract
|100% Complete & Balanced for Growth of Small and Medium Sized Puppies|
|RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDE FOR PUPPY DOGS|
||3 to 6 Months||6 to 9 Months||9 to 12 Months||Mix With Wet|
|3||1||3/4||79||2/3||70||½||53||Transition to Adult||Replace 1 cup (105 g) for each can of IAMS Puppy Chicken and Rice (369g can)|
|10||5||1 3/4||184||1 2/3||175||1 1/3||140|
|15||7||2 1/2||263||2 1/4||237||1 ¾||184|
|20||9||3 1/4||342||2 3/4||290||2 1/3||246|
|30||14||4 1/4||447||3 2/3||386||3 1/4||342||2 2/3||281|
|40||18||5 1/4||553||4 2/3||491||4||421||3 1/4||342|
|50||23||6 1/4||658||5 1/2||579||4 2/3||491||3 3/4||395|
|lbs= pounds kg=kilograms c=cups g=grams 1c = 105g|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
• This recipe is recommended for small and medium breed puppies up to 12 months of age as well as pregnant or nursing dogs of all breed types.
• During the last three weeks of gestation, increase feeding amounts by 25% to 50%. During lactation, feed as much as she wants (usually two to five times the guideline amount, depending on litter size).
• Because IAMS Puppy food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS Puppy food, gradually mix it with your puppy's current food over the course of 4 days.
|Crude Protein (min.)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||17.5%|
|Crude fibre (max.)||4.0%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (min.)||0.1%|
|Selenium (min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||60 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||2.35%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.45%*|